The ADS Sales Manager is a key role within the organization. The Sales Manager is responsible to own and oversee the entire sales process. The core focuses are client acquisition, systems optimization as well as identifying talent and onboarding sales agents for success. The sales manager must be a player/coach. First execute the sales process and close deals and then build a team teaching them to do the same.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Manage, collaborate and complete task lists in Basecamp.
- Create winning proposals in ADS’ proposal system, PandaDocs.
- Create Loom Videos for client prospecting
- Maintaining expected weekly numbers for contacts, proposals, demos and deals.
- Work with the Operations team to successfully onboard new clients.
- Work with the Leadership Team to design and implement sales processes that scale
- Managing and onboarding Sales Agents
- Ensuring Sales Team members are meeting and exceeding revenue and client acquisition targets.
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute
- Must have a thorough understanding of the retail automotive industry
- Must be an effective communicator including written and verbal communication
- Must be a proven producer in sales with demonstrable sales success
- Manage time and work independently
- Must be self motivated and driven to accomplish sales objectives
- Takes personal responsibility for work, clarifying expectations and end result outcomes.
- Communicate with team and clients clearly and simply
- Effective problem solver
Our strategy is built around a productized service offering that is effective. You will be given the tools to succeed in this role. You are expected to be accountable to the end result outcome which is new clients acquired per month.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for acquisition of 2 new accounts per week. The Sales Manager must own the entire sales process and report to the Leadership Team for resources required to hit and exceed the target goal.
Additionally, once the Sales Manager has been effective in producing 2 new accounts per week the Sales Manager will be responsible for documenting and scaling the process including hiring and onboarding of additional ISA (inside sales agents) that can produce at the level of 2 clients acquired per week.
The Sales Manager must work collaboratively with the CEO, COO and Marketing Manager to ensure that the desired results are achieved with inbound marketing efforts and ultimately ensure that new clients are acquired on a monthly basis.
If you are interested in this role, please fill out the form below: