The inside sales agent creates new account relationships by managing contact of inbound leads generated by the Accelerated Dealer Services, LLC sales and marketing team.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Manage, collaborate and complete task lists in Basecamp team and project management system
- Create winning proposals in ADS’ proposal system, PandaDocs.
- Create Loom Videos for client prospecting, follow-up and relationship building
- Maintaining expected weekly numbers for contacts, proposals, demos and deals.
- Work with the Operations team to successfully onboard new clients.
- Manage lead pipeline and deals within Salesforce.com with sales team.
- Demo productized service offerings
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute
- Organized, productive and responsive work style.
- Must have a solid understanding of the retail automotive industry
- Must be an effective communicator including written and verbal communication
- Must be a proven producer in sales with demonstrable sales success
- Manage time and work independently
- Must be self motivated and driven to accomplish sales objectives
- Takes personal responsibility for work, clarifying expectations and end result outcomes
- Communicate with team and clients clearly and simply
- Ability to close deals.
Our strategy is built around a productized service offering that is effective. You will be given the tools to succeed in this role. You are expected to be accountable to the end result outcome which is new clients acquired per month.
The inside sales agent will work directly with the CEO to implement SOP’s and report on results. You are expected to maintain a weekly number of new proposals sent and follow-up towards closing.
The inside sales agent must work collaboratively with the CEO, COO and Marketing Manager to ensure that the desired results are achieved with inbound marketing efforts and ultimately ensure that new clients are acquired on a monthly basis.
We are a continuous improvement team and expect contribution towards better ways of doing things. You must be a personal growth minded person and help our team build better practices, systems and approaches.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in this role: