Digital Marketing Specialist:
The Digital Marketing Specialist manages campaigns, monthly client deliverables and ongoing car sales engagements online with Facebook marketing and other platforms.
The responsibilities include:
- Manage, collaborate and complete tasks in Basecamp with the internal team for monthly campaigns and ongoing sales engagements for our dealer clients.
- Review ads and coordinate with posting and advertising.
- Monitoring dealer ad spend to ensure budget requirements are met.
- Design campaign offers to be promoted in Facebook advertising
- Work with partners to design campaign ads, artwork and messaging
- Communicate statuses with dealer clients
- Collaborate with Operations Manager to provide ongoing strategy and customer satisfaction reporting
- Continually refine execution with Operations Manager to improve processes, delivery, quality of service and speed.
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute
- Work on different social media and marketing platforms
- Manage time and work independently
- Solve technical and business problems in a proactive approach
- Takes personal responsibility for work and clarifying expectations
- Sets and meets deadlines
- Communicate with team and clients clearly and simply
Our productized services for Facebook or Google advertising requires this role to provide front line service to dealer clients. This role may be managing up to a dozen current, retained client projects.
You have to be a clear communicator, organized and fast to work on the many variable tasks across projects in Basecamp and moving in and out of platforms per client.
Your setup and service checklists are provided by the Operations Manager who continually refines and sets up tasks.
Monthly tasks repeat and are completed per month and reset for next months.
The goal is to provide marketing promotion, awareness and clicks.
If you would like to be considered based on these requirements and expectations, feel free to fill out the form below: