The PPC Manager owns the entire Google Ads platform implementation, tracking and optimization for our automotive dealer clients.
The responsibilities include:
- Manage, create and complete projects and tasks lists in Basecamp for ongoing campaign setup, launch and optimization.
- Collaborate with ADS Operations manager and Sales Team to share insights on campaign performance.
- Work with Operations Manager to develop SOP Checklists for New client Onboarding and performance optimization.
- Provide weekly campaign performance updates to ADS Operations Manager and Sales/Account Managers
- Continually refine execution with Operations Manager to improve processes, delivery, quality of service and speed.
- Review ads and coordinate with posting and advertising.
- Monitoring dealer ad spend to ensure budget requirements are met.
- Communicate statuses with dealer clients
- Must be proficient in Google Ads suite of products.
- Must demonstrate a competence in Automotive specific PPC
- Must be able to own the entire new client setup, tracking and reporting process.
- Sets and Meets Deadlines
- Takes Personal Responsability for Google Ads Product Line
- Creative problem solver who is able to provide actionable insights that will help lend towards campaign performance and client retention.
The Google Ads Product manager requires the ability to provide back office execution within the suite of Google Ads products for our automotive dealer clients. The manager must also be willing and able to assist internal team members in identifying opportunities and threats associated with Google Ads performance.
The Google Ads Product Manager will also be expected to work tightly with the Operations Manager to establish SOP’s that enable the Google Ads product line to scale in a repeatable, effective and efficient manner. Also, requires the following:
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute
- Work on different social media and marketing platforms
- Manage time and work independently
- Solve technical and business problems in a proactive approach
- Takes personal responsibility for work and clarifying expectations
- Communicate with team and clients clearly and simply
If you would like to apply for this role, please fill out the form below: